Can't find what you're looking for? Try this:

Custom Search

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Taufiq Shariff




This guy is a Malaysian who studies in Germany. I admired his work of photography. Every angle and color scheme. He makes me feel like I'm in love with his photos. Not with him.

His artistic values connects with his powerful skill of the camera. Making him the new face of world photography.


The magnificent one


Sorry la Topeq, I really admire your work, but I'm not a photographic person. But maybe someday I'll buy a camera and compete with you?

ONE OF HIS ART

Any way, if you're in photografic person like my friend Taufiq here, please do visit his website At taufiqshariff.com.
SO SMOOTH...


In taufiqshariff.com, the pictures were magnificent like Torres playing against Aston Villa. Emm......? He updated his website every month and another breath taking picture will appear.



THIS ONE IS BREATH TAKING?


Also who wants to make friends with him do contact me first. Every person will be interviewed and will be quarantined for medical safety, hahaha.


Well, that's all for now. Please visit him at all his site below:
experiment
flickr
taufiqshariff.com

Chalooooo.....

2 comments:

taufiq shariff said...

'''Every angle and color scheme. He makes me feel like I'm in love with his photos. Not with him.'''


what the F%§k dude? hahaha

Asrar Majid said...

pecah lobang la plak nanti