Can't find what you're looking for? Try this:

Custom Search

Saturday, April 12, 2008

D.I.C or Yanks?

D.I.C or Yanks?



Americans? What do they know about football.. Nothing! What the hell are they doing to English football? They called football with their own unique way.
cough****SOCCER****cough

They played football using their hands and still call it American football. Their ego are as big as their head.


Sheikh Muhammad Bin Rashid Al Makhtoum




I would like Sheikh Ansari from D.I.C buy Liverpool from the Yanks. He at least has love to the club. Not like the Yanks that thinks that this is like the game in their country. And the new controversy about they will make Rick Parry out from the club. And after these make David Letterman the new Director of football.

I personally want the owners settle down and think the best way for the club.
*** Let D.I.C buy it***
You Americans suck....

No comments: