Can't find what you're looking for? Try this:

Custom Search

Sunday, April 6, 2008

The future of Malaysia?


Politics?
Honestly 8th March (a day before my wed) I voted at SMKA SHAMS for DUN Temiang and Parlimen Seremban.

What?
Me vote? Yes, I voted. Although it doesn't go my way I didn't care. It's the same routine. At least my party won at key places. The neighbor DUN here is won by my party.

Government?
New government is needed to change the mind set of new generation like me. Study loans with interest must be vanished. More entrepreneur courses must be introduce .

Pak Lah?
OK. Enough said. Mistake done. Next...

So, this is the new era... Thanks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, we'd better se some positive and healthy developments in Kedah, Perak, Selangor ...

Asrar Majid said...

yup, developments done healthyly